Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog, Working Solutions.
This is just my place to comment on politics of the day, from any part of the globe, and post my criticisms, comments and changes I would make. Anything I criticize will most definately have my own ideas added after as a counter-proposal. I should be posting at least twice a month, though I'll try to go weekly with it.
This work is my own and does not represent the beliefs or wishes of anyone else, if you have issues with my political and personal beliefs, then perhaps reading this blog is not for you.
As always, I welcome comments from my readers regarding things I've posted; either the actual posts or my critiques are fair game for comment, just try to keep any comments tasteful and avoid any unneeded swearing or personal attacks.
Without further adieu, I'll start adding my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment